NASHVILLE RISING SONG SERIES 3 FINAL ROUND MONDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Help us pick the song you thought was the best songwriter/song of Nashville Rising Song Series 3 Final Round MONDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2018 starting at 8:00PM central time! We’ll crown our next Grand Prize Winner!
Here’s how the final round works and how our grand prize winner will be selected
- Each of our 4 finalists will perform 4 original songs.
- Our music industry judges will each write down a number rating from 1-100 for each of the 16 songs on their score sheet. 100 being best. This is based on the commercial potential of the song.
- We will collect the judges voting sheets after the last song is shared, and add up the totals for each song in a spread sheet.
- The viewing audience, (at the venue and online) will vote for their favorite song at: www.nrsvote.com, or below. Voting will be open the entire duration of the show, starting at 8PM CT and will close 15 minutes after the final song is performed.
- The song with the most audience votes will be awarded 25 rate points to be added to the spread sheet where we tabulate total rate points for all songs.
- The song with the most combined rate points (judges and audience) is the grand prize winning song!
To watch live see below.