NASHVILLE RISING SONG FINALS JULY 23 AT TIN ROOF ON DEMONBRUEN!
Help us pick the song you felt was the best songwriter/song of Nashville Rising Song Series 2 Finals MONDAY JULY 23, 2018 starting at 8:00PM central time! The audience winning songwriter/song will move onto the final round being held Monday July 23 at 8PM CT
Here’s how the final round works and how our grand prize winner will be selected
- Each of our 4 finalists will perform 4 original songs.
- Our music industry judges will each write down a number rating from 1-100 for each of the 16 songs on their score sheet. 100 being best. This is based on the commercial potential of the song.
- We will collect the judges voting sheets after the last song is shared, and add up the totals for each song in a spread sheet.
- The viewing audience, (at the venue and online) will vote for their favorite song at: www.nrsvote.com after the last song is performed. (voting is open for 15 minutes)
- The song with the most audience votes will be awarded 25 rate points to be added to the spread sheet where we tabulate total rate points for all songs.
- The song with the most combined rate points (judges and audience) is our grand prize winning song!