We had another great turnout for Prelim 9! 36 songwriters came out to compete, and 21 performed their song live in front of a packed house at in Roof and over 5000 watching our Live Stream! We heard many great songs! In a rare occurrence, our music industry judges AND our audience selected the same songwriter as the winner! In that case, our music industry judges selected an alternate winner. We’ve only had this happen a few times!
Here’s a recap of Preliminary Round 9:
1- JC Harrisson
2- Dan Petty
3- Emily Bronzini
4- Sherlock Reid
5- Michael Rey
6- Kayla Smock
7- Jon Rosenblum
8- Jessie Jordan
9- Tristan Lockamy
10- Mike Riley
11- Alyssa Hope Baker
12- Stevie Rae Stephens
13- Colin Skeen
14- Scott Voelkerding
15- Ben Parker
16- Glen Hoffman
17- Johnny Smoke
18- Rob Higginbotham
19- Raihanna Estrada
20- Jeff Michael
21- Adam Scott
Stevie Rae Stephens (Audience and Judges Winner)
Adam Scott (Judges Alternate Winner)
Stevie Rae and Adam will come back and join 18 other writers for the semi-final round to be held Monday, March 19, 2018 at Tin Roof Midtown. The finals will be held Monday, March 26, 2017 at Tin Roof Midtown.
- Director of Creative Services – Big Tent Nashville
- President – The Dark Matter Laboratory (Music Production Company)
- Kristen also leads her own band and performs frequently at venues here in Nashville and in the Southeast United States.
- VP and partner- Big Tent Nashville
- Studied Classic Guitar in New York City
- Attended The Berklee College of Music in Boston where he earned degrees in Jazz Composition and Arranging
- Partner in “The Dark Matter Laboratory,” and is the Music Director for Kristen Parisi.